Saturday, March 19, 2011

Still here

Been busy. Course I could likely say that every week. Having 4 kids means weeks are hardly ever dull or slow. Cirque was AWESOME! Absolutely awesome! Allie is going to go this weekend and I know she is going to love it. It really is too bad that the tickets are so very expensive. I know that at least Jamie would adore the show but it really costs too much to think about dragging the rest of the family to it.

Allie went to all-state last week. Number 7 in the state. I think her injury in Dec and the fact her tutor at the time disappeared really affected her chances. She made 7th pretty much with 3 weeks practice and no outside help. Pretty impressive when you think of it and if you think about it it means she may have been 1 or 2 chairs higher had she not had things go wrong. We are still proud of her and I still love to listen to her practice.

Things have been pretty quiet. The kids seem to be getting along better and other than a head cold everyone has been healthy. Lucky me, I had the worst of the cold but on the flip side I've also reached a pretty cool milestone in weightlose (at least I'm tickled about it!). It's been a few years since the number on the scale started with a 1 instead of a 2 but it does now and I'm determined to lose more and stay there. My goal... no more round me!

No comments:

Post a Comment