Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blah! Again I say BLAH!

So, wow, what a week so far and it's only freaking Tuesday! Now, I won't go into what has been going on Monday and Tuesday because it's a bit too personal for some involed to be just blurting it out to whomever decides to follow this and read it. I will say that again Valentine's day ended up being more stressful than anything. Credit where it is due though.. John did get me a singing valentine. I got one last year too but this year my father-in-law was one of the 4 of the barbershop quartet that came to the door and my mother-in-law was here as well! Amusingly I'm not sure if I was more embarrassed this year or last but it was still great to hear good music sung acapella at my door and to get a rose. :P

But.. as I was saying.. Monday and Tuesday.. wow.. just wow. And just as Tuesday couldn't get much more stressful from the above mentioned unmentionable.. the school calls at the last moment before they are loading the buses to say that Jamie is running a slight fever. Poor kid has a sore throat and a minor fever. Now it's a waiting game for the morning to see if she is worse or better. It may be off to the doctors with us tomorrow!

That's Monday out and busy.. Tuesday out and busy.. Wed may be at the doctors followed by Serena's french horn lessons which she at times likes and at times hates. Thursday is picking up Serena late because of anime club and then off to gymnastics (assuming Jamie isn't sick) and Friday night is again busy for unmentionable reasons. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the weekend or just dreading what else might happen. After all.. don't these things normally happen in 3's??

Ugh.. I'm going to bed before something else happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment