Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Really??

It's Wed and this week continues to make my head hurt. First two days I had one child home. This morning Jamie was still complaining of a very bad sore throat and she had a light fever. Normal school policy is if they have a fever at all they want you to keep them at home. So, I sent the other three off to school and called our clinic but, as the week would have it, they have no spots at all and that seems to be the theme of the day. That our "our doctor is out with the flu." *sighs*

Now, instead of getting her in to be seen I will just play doctor mom but even that I can't just stay at home and do. Serena left a science project at home that she needs me to take to her and I need to go get some sick supplies. I swear that valentines day almost every year brings about some bad news or at least normally starts a week of sick kids or parents. I am seriously considering boycotting the whole damn week next year. Maybe that would make for a wonderfully nice and peaceful time. No flowers, no chocolates, no dinners, no saying "Happy Valentines" and maybe I'll have no emergency school calls, no fevers, no hurt limbs, no forgotten homework. Instead, maybe I will get to do my normal chores around the house and the exercising that I have been trying to to every day. Yeah.. even that has been shot this week. There just isn't anytime to work off the belly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment