Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday.. thank God.

Yes.. that's right... if all stays queit I will have survived this horrid week. Tomorrow is Friday!!! My patience has been severly tested recently by squabbles and general crankiness. From the start of this week, which I'm still not ready to openly share, to the youngest with the flu and a schedule that seems to just be getting fuller and fuller, I am truly looking foward to the weekend and maybe some moments of quiet.

Even if I have to lock the entire family in their rooms!

Seriously...

I think poor John may find himself alone with the kids for at least an hour this weekend while I go upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom for a nice long, relaxing bath. Hot water, maybe a glass of wine, and a good book.

But still.. there is Friday to get through. On top of poor Jamie being home still.. I have to go get her missed schoolwork (which means I have left the house every day this week.. not a normal occurance), there is Allie staying late at school for writers club and music, and an appointment at 7pm that I wasn't planning on going to but now seems I can't stay home for. Somehow I have to fit dinner in, likely early with Allie eating leftovers. AND... Serena is aware of where we are going at 7pm and is already making comments against it. *sighs*

I tease John that I am going to purposefully have a nervous breakdown so that I can have a vacation, but to be honest.. man could I use one!

On a cheerful note.. I reconnected with two people that I have some very very fond memories of on facebook. I am tickled to be able to chat with them again and see how they are and where their lives have taken them.

No comments:

Post a Comment