Sunday, February 20, 2011

One long week..

Yes... it is finally Sunday and it has been one looooong week. Monday, unless anything else happens, all children will be back in school and I can get back to what had been my normal routine. Get up early to get the kids out the door and snag a nap once everyone is gone. Then it's back up and Wii fit time. 40 or so minutes later and it's time to get ready to head out to run errands. Tomorrows include going to Hobby Lobby and Walmart down in Rock Hill. I'll head home with plenty of time to grab a bite to eat and maybe get some things done before Jamie gets home at 2:40pm and the homework starts.

As for this week, I'm not sure if I am ready to put into type some of it. I'm still a floored somewhat. It's hard to share the really bad things when they come up because you feel so guilty and responsible for them that you don't want your friends to know. That, and putting it into writing (or in this case typing) somehow makes it even more real than just living it. It says, "This happened in our lives," to the world instead of just to our small circle.

To say the very least, my heart is hurting alot and it's going to take some time to be able to not have these issues adding to my lack of sleep at night. I will leave the why's for another post, when I am more ready to share it. For now, I just hope that next week is better and that we as a family can start to heal the wounds this last week opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment